Inspire Physiotherapy & Wellness
A boutique physiotherapy clinic that combines traditional physiotherapy techniques with holistic approaches to healing.
The clinic was established with the primary goal of teaching and inspiring clients to really understand their body and why injuries occur. The focus on education and body awareness empowers clients to make informed health and lifestyle decisions to achieve long term sustainable independence in health care.
With more than 13 years of clinical experience, Director and Physiotherapist, Bernie Camarri, follows three philosophies in supporting clients to gain a deeper understanding of their body and how to manage and prevent future injuries - "teach it, feel it, see it."
As a boutique clinic we offer clients:
- 30 to 40 minute treatment sessions - providing time to understand your health concerns and identify individual treatment goals.
- Individually tailored treatment sessions and exercise programs to meet your unique health needs.
- Flexible appointment times including outside of business hours appointments.
- A combination of traditional physiotherapy treatments and holistic approaches to health including body mind connection, therapeutic and aromatherapy massage, bodywork and wellness coaching packages.
Physiotherapy can assist you to:
- Manage current injuries and accelerate healing time.
- Decrease pain in muscles, joints and nerves.
- Achieve and maintain correct alignment.
- Improve core and peripheral strength.
- Increase flexibility.
- Prevent future injuries.
- Relax the body and alleviate tension in the spine.
Physiotherapy is beneficial for conditions such as:
- Back and neck pain.
- Muscle, joint and nerve pain.
- Sports injuries.
- Post operative, acute and chronic injuries.
- Posture and alignment problems.
- Children's and adolescent injuries.
- Manual physiotherapy – assessment and treatment of all acute and chronic musculoskeletal injuries from top to toe.
- Postural assessment and re alignment, strength and flexibility education.
- Dry needling (acupuncture).
- Individually tailored exercise programs including therapeutic exercise.
- Exercise rehabilitation post injury and post surgery.
- Injury management and prevention programs.
- Adolescent and children’s injuries.
- Women’s health.
- Remedial and relaxation massage using DoTerra's certified therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Personal wellness coaching packages and bodywork.
Private health rebates apply and EFTPOS/HICAPS facilities available.
Feel the Difference and Enjoy the Present.
Bernie is a registered Physiotherapist who graduated from Curtin University with a Bachelor of Commerce and First Class Honours in Physiotherapy in 2003. She is a member of both the Australian Physiotherapy Association and International Institute of Complementary Therapies and has co-authored and presented several articles on exercise testing. In 2004, she was awarded the MJ Rosen Award from the Australian Physiotherapy Association for outstanding research.
Bernie has a genuine passion for physiotherapy and is constantly thinking “outside the box”, combining traditional practice with holistic approaches and the latest research to offer the best care to her clients. Of particular interest to her is the significance of the mind body connection and the energetic principles underlying physical health and healing in the musculoskeletal system. She believes in educating and empowering clients to achieve and maintain optimal health and wellbeing on every level.
Bernie has a light hearted and empathetic approach and a genuine passion for physiotherapy and exercise in the treatment and prevention of health conditions.
Mon - Sat: Late appointments available
No information entered on this Contact Form is recorded by this website. An email is composed and sent to the Practitioner.